Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day Three of the Said at Southern Bible Reading Challenge


The Carpenters' song comes to mind. We've only just begun. It is day three for me in the Said at Southern Bible Reading Challenge. While I have only just begun I am beginning to hit my stride. Again I am thankful to Mr. Kummer for proffering the challenge. I encourage anyone that has not yet begun the challenge to start today. The beauty of the challenge is not only will I have read through the Bible by the end of January, but I will have disciplined myself to set aside daily time for Bible reading. What a wonderful habit to get into.

Totals:
63 Old Testament Pages / 18 New Testament Pages

May at the end of the day I be able to say:

2 Timothy 4:7 (English Standard Version)

7(A) I have fought the good fight,(B) I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


M'Cheyne's One Year Bible Reading Plan Resources

RC

No comments: